On November 30, shop Small Business Saturday the sustainable way at the 2019 Napa Farmers Market Holiday Bazaar! Feel good about shopping with us because your purchases support a healthy local food system and small business entrepreneurs.
You’ll be sure to find something for everyone on your holiday list from our 75 vendors – all local, sustainable and fresh – including:
- 16 Farmers
- 25 Artisans
- 34 Specialty Food
Download our 2019 Holiday Bazaar Vendor Guide for detailed descriptions of their delightful produce and products.
Make priceless memories with free, fun, kid and family-friendly activities for all ages:
- Recycled holiday card making at the Education Station
- Holiday Story Time at 9:30 and 10:30 a.m.
- The last Chef Demo of 2019 at 10:00 a.m.: Chef Sandy Sauter, Director of CIA @ Copia Public Programs
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest (with prizes!) at 10:30 a.m.
- Harvest of the Month Tasting: Persimmons
- Live music on the 99.3 The Vine Stage by local legend James Patrick Regan of The Deadlies