We grow the future. Helps us grow together.
Become a Friend of the Market
Your tax-deductible donation to the Napa Farmers Market provides funds to support the cost of operating our world class farmers market week after week. Donations are used for everything from replacing tents, to website and marketing, to disaster reserve funds, all the way down to compostable liners for our bins. These are the necessary nuts and bolts behind the scenes and on site that allow us to:
- Operate 89 markets year-round, rain or shine
- Support the livelihood of 36 family farmers and 89 small businesses (including 51 Napa-based farms & businesses)
- Welcome over 150,000 customer visits (75% Napa residents)
- Serve 617 households with low-income through our food assistance programs
- Provide over $98,000 in food assistance dollars for customers with low-income to purchase farm fresh fruits and veggies
- Host space for 33 nonprofit, community, and government organizations to directly connect with our neighbors
Our main source of revenue is stall fees (“rent”) that farmers and vendors pay to be at the market. We charge a flat rate per stall per market and do not take a portion of their sales. It is part of our nonprofit mission to keep our stall fees low, so our vendors take home the maximum amount of their direct to customer sales and continue to grow their business.
Your donation sustains the foundation of a rare space in Napa: a place that is truly for locals to connect with their farmers, their food makers, and each other where everyone has access to the best food, relationships blossom, and small farmers and businesses thrive.
Thank you for helping us grow together,
Cara Mae Wooledge, MPH
Executive Director, Napa Farmers Market
All donations are tax deductible to the full extent of IRS 501(c)(3) law.