BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Currently we need help from volunteers to implement social distancing at the Napa Farmers Market.
- Tuesday: April through October
- Saturday: Year-round
- 7:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Must be comfortable reminding customers of social distancing rules
- Must be able to do light lifting
- Must be comfortable working outside in the sun, heat, rain and wind
- Must be comfortable standing or walking for the volunteer shift
- Must have a positive attitude and sense of humor
- Spanish language skills a plus
- Monitor the market entrance line to ensure customers are keeping their distance
- Help with customer counts to limit the number of people in the market
- Monitor the market barriers and direct customers to the exits
- Gently remind customers that there is no congregating or eating/drinking in the market