The Napa Farmers Market is Napa County’s largest year-round California Certified Farmers’ Market that showcases local farmers, food producers, and artisans. Situated at the southern gateway to Napa Valley’s world-famous Wine Country, the Napa Farmers Market is easily accessible from downtown Napa and the surrounding neighborhoods.
Our vision is to provide an inclusive gathering place where our community can come together, shop for their weekly groceries (and more), meet their neighbors, interact with local vendors, and learn how their purchases support small, family-owned farms with sustainable agricultural practices.
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and we rely on our customers’ and community support to remain sustainable and achieve our mission of providing equitable access to local food. You can help with a donation today!
Above all, we aim to make the Napa Farmers Market a consistent habit for locals, a worthwhile experience for our vendors, and a must-see destination for all who visit our valley.
The Napa Farmers Market mission is to support local farmers and provide an inclusive place for our community to purchase farm-fresh, sustainably grown produce, specialty foods and artisan goods directly from the source.
We strive to educate the consumer, preserve the environment, address food insecurity, and connect people to our community partners. The Napa Farmers Market is a California Certified Farmers’ Market and a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Anti-Racism Statement & Pledge
Racial inequity has deep roots in agriculture, an industry which has perpetuated food injustice in our country. The Napa Farmers Market acknowledges the deep flaws in our country’s food system and in the treatment of people who identify as Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC). We strive to be inclusive of all and stand firmly against racial injustice, police brutality, and systemic inequity.
While we have a long way to go, we believe that meaningful change cannot be achieved without sincere and sustained action.
We pledge to:
- Hear and support the BIPOC community.
- Open our market’s education activities to include discussions of race and food injustice.
- Seek and support BIPOC-owned and operated farms and businesses at the Napa Farmers Market.
- Feature diverse chefs via our chef demos.
- Address uncomfortable questions of inequity and racism within the dynamic of our market’s vendors and customers.
- Recruit new board members who represent the communities we aim to serve.
- Continue to fund and support programs that eliminate food injustice in our Napa community.