Part Time Job Opportunity
We’re hiring part time Market Assistants to join our team on
Tuesdays and Saturdays. Click the button below to find out more!
COVID-19 and the Napa Farmers Market
Location: City of Napa parking lot at 1100 West Street in Downtown Napa.
OPEN: Tuesday & Saturday
New Hours: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Face coverings are required in line for and inside the market.
- Customers must use the Pearl and Yajome Street entrance only.
No Pets Allowed
California Health and Safety Code § 114.259.5 prohibits pets within a certified farmers’ market.
Trained Service Animals Welcome
The Napa Farmers Market mission is to support local farmers and provide an inclusive place for our community to purchase farm-fresh, sustainably grown produce, specialty foods and artisan goods directly from the source.
We strive to educate the consumer, preserve the environment, address food insecurity and provide a place for nonprofits to promote their causes. The Napa Farmers Market is a California Certified Farmers’ Market and 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Anti-Racism Statement & Pledge
Racial inequity has deep roots in agriculture, an industry which has perpetuated food injustice in our country. The Napa Farmers Market acknowledges the deep flaws in our country’s food system and in the treatment of people who identify as Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC). We strive to be inclusive of all and stand firmly against racial injustice, police brutality, and systemic inequity.
While we have a long way to go, we believe that meaningful change cannot be achieved without sincere and sustained action.
We pledge to:
- Hear and support the BIPOC community.
- Open our market’s education activities to include discussions of race and food injustice.
- Seek and support BIPOC-owned and operated farms and businesses at the Napa Farmers Market.
- Feature diverse chefs via our chef demos.
- Address uncomfortable questions of inequity and racism within the dynamic of our market’s vendors and customers.
- Recruit new board members who represent the communities we aim to serve.
- Continue to fund and support programs that eliminate food injustice in our Napa community.
CalFresh Market Match
At the Napa Farmers Market, CalFresh customers double their benefits to purchase fruits and vegetables with Market Match funds. Watch this short video* about CalFresh Market Match and learn more about our Food Assistance programs helping fight local food insecurity.
*COVID Update: Activties featured in this video (Story Time, Chef Demos, produce tastinng and live music) have been suspended because of social distancing precautions.