Shop at the
Napa Farmers Market
The market is located in the City of Napa parking lot at 1100 West Street in Downtown Napa.
We are OPEN Tuesday & Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. rain or shine!
CalFresh customers get double benefits for fruits & veggies with Market Match!
No pets allowed. Trained Service Animals only.
Vaccines & Veggies
Get vaccinated for COVID and flu at the Napa Farmers Market! Get the COVID vaccines and get $10 Market Bucks!
Open Tuesday & Saturday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
We’re located in the City of Napa parking lot in downtown Napa at 1100 West Street, Napa, CA 94559.
Vaccines & Veggies
Get vaccinated for COVID and influenza at the Napa Farmers Market by the St. Helena Hospital Foundation! Special clinic dates through December.
No Pets Allowed
California Health and Safety Code § 114.259.5 prohibits pets within a certified farmers’ market.
Trained Service Animals Welcome
The Napa Farmers Market mission is to support local farmers and provide an inclusive place for our community to purchase farm-fresh, sustainably grown produce, specialty foods and artisan goods directly from the source.
We strive to educate the consumer, preserve the environment, address food insecurity and connect people to our community partners. The Napa Farmers Market is a California Certified Farmers’ Market and 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Anti-Racism Statement & Pledge
Racial inequity has deep roots in agriculture, an industry which has perpetuated food injustice in our country. The Napa Farmers Market acknowledges the deep flaws in our country’s food system and in the treatment of people who identify as Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC). We strive to be inclusive of all and stand firmly against racial injustice, police brutality, and systemic inequity.
While we have a long way to go, we believe that meaningful change cannot be achieved without sincere and sustained action.
We pledge to:
- Hear and support the BIPOC community.
- Open our market’s education activities to include discussions of race and food injustice.
- Seek and support BIPOC-owned and operated farms and businesses at the Napa Farmers Market.
- Feature diverse chefs via our chef demos.
- Address uncomfortable questions of inequity and racism within the dynamic of our market’s vendors and customers.
- Recruit new board members who represent the communities we aim to serve.
- Continue to fund and support programs that eliminate food injustice in our Napa community.