Napa Farmers Market opens at Napa Valley Expo Feb 8
On Saturday, February 8, the Napa Farmers Market will move to its new home at the Napa Valley Expo. The market will be next to Zinfandel Hall, also known as the “Bingo Hall”, in the former grandstands area. Market hours will remain the same at the Expo: 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday Market: Year-round, rain or shine
- Tuesday Market: April through October
How do I get to the Napa Farmers Market at the Expo?
- By Car: Drivers should use the Silverado Trail RV Park entrance and park in front of Zinfandel Hall.
- By Bus: Take any Vine bus to the Soscol Transit Center and walk over to the Expo. For more information on The Vine, visit www.vinetransit.com.
- By Bike: The Expo is just a few blocks away from the Napa Valley Vine Trial. Exit the Vine Trail on Third street and bike over to the market. For more information on the Vine Trail, visit: www.vinetrail.org.
What about BottleRock?
The Napa Farmers Market is partnering with the City of Napa for alternative locations to accommodate the BottleRock concert, including set up and breakdown at the Expo.
- Saturday Market: For the entire month of May 2020, the Saturday market will be located at the City of Napa West Street parking lot, 1100 West Street. This site is the former home of the Cinedome movie theater.
- Tuesday Market: For the entire month of May and June 2, 2020, the Tuesday market will be located at Fuller Park on the corner of Oak and Seminary.
What about the Town and Country Fair?
The Napa Farmers Market is working with the Expo to include the market in the fair.
How do I stay up to date?
- Visit the market every Saturday: Stop by the Information Booth to talk to market staff.
- Sign up for our newsletter: Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
- Visit our website: You can find up-to-date information, including a map of vendors scheduled to be at each market.
- Follow us on social media: Like @napafarmersmarket on Facebook and @napafarmersmkt on Instagram and Twitter.